With rising customer expectations, changing business models, cut-throat competition and the influx of technologies, it’s critical that you prepare your supply chain to address challenges such as the capacity crunch, last mile strategies, balancing of costs, digital freight market opportunities and navigating the ecommerce maze.
Equip yourself with the tools to address your supply chain challenges by attending the essential event for supply chain executives that want to remain innovative and forward thinking.
Join the industry elite at next year’s 3PL & Supply Chain Summit in Atlanta – June 10-12 at the Westin Peachtree Plaza.
Hear from world class speakers including:
• Peter Gibbons, CEO, Hub Tire
• Edna Conway, Chief Security Officer, Global Value Chain, Cisco
• Angelo Vertrone, VP Logistics, Uline
• Yone Dewberry, CSCO, Land O’Lakes
• Deborah Keiser, CSCO, Yeezy
• Todd Soller, Senior Director of Global Logistics, Patagonia
• Scott Chilson, VP Global Customer Experience, Johnson & Johnson
• Jill Marcott, CSCO, Dealer Tire
• Kim Brown, VP Supply Chain, Quality Bicycle Products
• David Burton, EVP, Operations and Retail, Nutrisystem
• Wolfgang Lehmacher, Head of Supply Chain and Transportation Industries, World Economic Forum
• Ray Doustdar, CEO, Buiced
• Dallas Clarksean, COO, fun.com
• Joe Puleo, COO, DHL Supply Chain
• Paul Coughlin, Chief Strategy Officer, Expeditors
• Bill Digeret, Director, Uber Freight
Get in touch if you want to find out more about the event or want to get involved in the community with us.
USA 1-800-814-3459 ex.4323 | Canada 1-866-996-1235 ex.4323